Office Administrator per BGS requirements: Ensures that all office activity is conducted to ensure timely and cost effective per company policy.
Responsibilities & Tasks
Per BGS requirements, the Office Administrator shall:
- Responsible for office activities including creating and managing quotes, sourcing new office vendors, matching and inputting packing slips, ordering office material, putting in purchase orders, emailing customers, answering phone calls.
- Organizing company outings, luncheons.
- Participate and noting down weekly meetings minutes.
- Develop, organize, and implement office admin strategies that ensures the best price, quality and service is received.
- Know key personnel in each department; understand their production processes, and internal systems.
- Assist and serve primary sales contact in support of new product development; working closely with the each departments, production and operations.
- Keep up-to-date with ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C standards
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner during customer visits, answering phone calls, and emailing follow up with customers.
Minimum of 2 Year experience of procurement in Customer service field. Knowledge of electronic parts is a plus.
GED Diploma or higher
MS Office Customer service skills.