Stockroom Clerk per BGS requirements: Ensures accurate count, location of stockroom inventory, receiving of all incoming material as well as outgoing shipping.
Responsibilities & Tasks
To maintain an effective stockroom, the Stockroom Clerk shall:
- Have an understanding of Simple IPC standards and procedures.
- Receive, inspect, verify daily incoming shipments from vendors and customers
- Record and input data using company software
- Notify purchasing department immediately of any discrepancies
- Verify customer supplied materials and notify purchasing department
- Package and ship customer orders (UPS, FEDEX, etc)
- Use company software to produce packing slips and other necessary documentation
- Produce end of day shipping report and daily shipping forms for items shipped
- Occasional packaging of palletized shipments
- Cycle counting of thru-hole and surface mount components
- Pull and kit inventory for work/job tickets
- Verify returned parts from work/job tickets
- Keep stockroom and warehouse organized and cleaned.
- Monitor stock levels of packaging and shipping supplies.
Minimum 1 yr. experience on stockroom inventory control, receiving and shipping.
Minimum HS diploma.
Parts Counter Equipment